Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gigaguy

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 19, 2010
USA
I've had this STM Jacket for the ipad for a year and it is great. It is a carry case, not a cover. They make bigger cases too.
I wanted a small carry bag for my cased ipad and a few other items, High quality and cheap. Holds ipad+ (my ipad1+Apple ipad1case fit fine) in the main padded zippered compartment, has an outside slip pocket for an iphone, another zippered big pocket for other items. and back slot for thin items, grab handle and removable shoulder strap. high quality nylon. mine is black and the inside is teal padded felt. they have a purple, and a a brown too now.
Best thing about it is the price, I paid $30 last year, but I see ebags.com has it now shipped for $22. no tax, free ship and discount. It's a steal deal for really good quality, fully lined and finished well.
I don't work for em, but I've enjoyed this case for a year, even preferred it over my 2 other SFbags Waterfield Sleevecases that cost $70+.
Check it out.

Last edited:

j-a-x

macrumors 68000
Apr 15, 2005
Houston, Texas
The pad jacket is definitely my favorite iPad bag. I got mine for $25 in store which was also a great deal.

I realized the other day that even though the bag is small, I can fit my Apple Bluetooth keyboard in the side pocket (it sticks way out but it stays in there fine) which is perfect if I'm going to a cafe and all I need is my iPad and a keyboard, and a portable stand. This has got to be the most versatile bag ever.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.