Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories

Old Apr 2, 2011, 10:34 PM   #1
ravenas
macrumors regular

Any folio case like the smart cover?

What I'd like is a folio case like the original iPad Apple one (slide in and held securely like a folio) but with the smartcover folding front for a stand.

I'd buy the smartcover but the thing detaches so easily. The other covers seem to come in two styles:

Prop the iPad along the inside of the back cover OR fold up and tuck in an outside flap like the original flap. None fold though I am seeing the magnetic closure things.

I don't really care about the magnetic thing. I just want something light and protective from scratches. My iPad1 left me in pristine condition because it lived in its Apple case. And I dropped that, stuck it in a purse and let it be handled by kids.
ravenas is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2, 2011, 11:21 PM   #2
omgkvn
macrumors newbie

http://www.speckproducts.com/pixelsk...ase-black.html
omgkvn is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories