Best FOLIO style cases for the iPad 2 - MacRumors Forums
Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories

Old Apr 3, 2011, 10:20 PM   #1
212rikanmofo
macrumors 6502a

Best FOLIO style cases for the iPad 2

Let's discuss all the folio type cases for the iPad here. So far the only ones i like are the speck, sena, yoobao, incase book jacket. Those are the only ones that look and matches the simplistic and clean look of the iPad. I'm not sure which one to get. I really like the speck but it doesn't have the sleep/wake feature with the magnet and no compartment to store papers. The sena one has places to store paper and a stylus but isn't as sleek as the speck. I am on the hunt to find a case that has it all. If you guys know of any then feel free to post it up here.
212rikanmofo is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3, 2011, 10:45 PM   #2
bigstar81
macrumors newbie

I am in the same undecided wait and see what comes out next frame of mind. I like the Yoobao, AYL and the STM skinny. In the meantime I just ordered a TPU X-series case at ebay to hold me over. Neat case for under 10 bucks.
bigstar81 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2011, 11:26 AM   #3
MyMac8MyPC
macrumors member

Smile

Unfortunately the AYL has magnets. I heard they learned their lesson and are removing them in future versions. I have several different cases on their way here. I will let you know how they are.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories

Tags
case, folio, ipad