Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

212rikanmofo

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 31, 2003
Let's discuss all the folio type cases for the iPad here. So far the only ones i like are the speck, sena, yoobao, incase book jacket. Those are the only ones that look and matches the simplistic and clean look of the iPad. I'm not sure which one to get. I really like the speck but it doesn't have the sleep/wake feature with the magnet and no compartment to store papers. The sena one has places to store paper and a stylus but isn't as sleek as the speck. I am on the hunt to find a case that has it all. If you guys know of any then feel free to post it up here.

bigstar81

macrumors newbie
Mar 17, 2011
I am in the same undecided wait and see what comes out next frame of mind. I like the Yoobao, AYL and the STM skinny. In the meantime I just ordered a TPU X-series case at ebay to hold me over. Neat case for under 10 bucks.

MyMac8MyPC

macrumors member
Sep 30, 2007
Unfortunately the AYL has magnets. I heard they learned their lesson and are removing them in future versions. I have several different cases on their way here. I will let you know how they are.

:apple:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.