Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming

Old Apr 4, 2011, 08:34 PM   #1
ppn
macrumors member

In App purchase - hide button when complete

I'm implementing an in app purchase and everything works fine in the sandbox environment but I can't seem to hide the "upgrade" button once the purchase is complete. I have a bool value to store whether the app has been purchased but after the purchase, I need to go to another view and come back before the upgrade button is hidden.

Any suggestions? I've followed the example in this website for the in app purchase template. Is there a way to send a notification to my main view and request it to hide the button?

Code:
- (IBAction)upgrade:(id)sender{
    InAppPurchase *inAppPurchase = [[InAppPurchase alloc] init];
    [inAppPurchase requestProUpgradeProductData];
    [inAppPurchase purchaseProUpgrade];
    if ([[NSUserDefaults standardUserDefaults] boolForKey:kupgradePurchased] == YES) {
        upgrade.hidden = YES;
    }
}

Last edited by ppn; Apr 4, 2011 at 09:06 PM.
ppn is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming