Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Apr 5, 2011, 02:38 PM   #1
dsgreen
macrumors newbie

iPad 2 - Bluetooth Keyboard Problems

I have an iPad 2 (4.3) and wanted to test my Logitech Bluetooth keyboard with it. I was excited when it worked, but if I type at a decent speed it will infinitely repeat a random keystroke until o get out of the input area. It works perfectly unless I try to type faster than 10-20 wpm. I couldn't find anyone with this specific bug. Anyone heard of it? Is it the keyboard or Apple? Any fixes?
dsgreen is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5, 2011, 09:04 PM   #2
BobbieM629
macrumors regular

How are the batteries in your keyboard? New? I am using a bluetooth keyboard {case} and have no issues with that typing at 25-30 wpm. I would try another keyboard before officially ruling it as the iPad. I don't have another keyboard to try, so I can only comment on the one I am using right now.
Old Apr 6, 2011, 07:14 AM   #3
dsgreen
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbieM629 View Post
How are the batteries in your keyboard? New? I am using a bluetooth keyboard {case} and have no issues with that typing at 25-30 wpm. I would try another keyboard before officially ruling it as the iPad. I don't have another keyboard to try, so I can only comment on the one I am using right now.
The batteries are fully charged. I did notice that it works fine in pages. Seems to only do the repeating key in search boxes, both safari and amazon apps. I'll try others later this evening.
dsgreen is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24, 2013, 10:28 PM   #4
mrosenbaum
macrumors newbie

Send a message via Yahoo to mrosenbaum
Lightbulb iPad Bluetooth Keyboard Repeating (key stuck) Problem SOLVED

I started having this lock/stuck key that repeats itself until the bluetooth drops the connection. I have been using a Logitech Keyboard for iPad (which I love) and my key repeating problem started a month or so ago. I shifted yesterday for the Apple Keyboard and the problem continued.

SOLVED: by doing a HARD RESET on the iPad and working great again!
mrosenbaum is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting