|Apr 6, 2011, 03:17 PM||#1|
The 2012 iPod
I think I remember iLounge did a similar thing a couple of years back. Now that 2012 is almost upon us, what would you realistically expect from the iPod line?
I'd probably say:
iPod touch: 128GB capacity, inherits whatever the iP5 gets
iPod nano: Not sure about this one, Apple would probably stay with the small screen but what else can you do?
iPod Classic: RIP.
iPod Shuffle: Smaller? Super-budget? Some cool speaker grill?
MacBook Pro | iPhone 6 Plus (soon!) | iPad Air | Apple TV
|Apr 6, 2011, 04:07 PM||#2|
• iPod touch gets A5 processor and 128 GB capacity.
• iPod nano is a little bigger and gets 32 GB capacity.
• iPod shuffle gets 4 GB and 8 GB capacity.
• iPod classic gets improved interface, 8 GB flash for performance boost and 220 GB capacity.
More realistic outlook:
• iPod touch gets A5 processor, capacity doesn't change.
• iPod nano gets camera, capacity doesn't change.
• iPod shuffle gets 4 GB capacity.
• iPod classic doesn't get mentioned, it just disappears.
Macs, iPads, iPhones, iPods and all that jazz...
|Apr 6, 2011, 04:21 PM||#3|
My guess is that there will be a $500 128GB touch (yikes). Hopefully 8GB gets dropped and 16 added again, although I don't know if they would have 4 different capacities (maybe ditch the 64?) I'd say more likely up the 8 to 16 than get a 128. Anyhow, touch gets A5, nano is basically the same with a camera, classic gets 220.
a computer with some GHz and a few GB, some stuff to play music.
-witty comment here-
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|2012 Macbook Pro + 2007 iPod||Maclovertoo||MacBook Pro||4||Feb 21, 2013 03:09 PM|
|New iPod Nano (October 2012) and Handbrake||majordude||Apple TV and Home Theater||2||Oct 18, 2012 09:18 PM|
|iPod 2012 Commercial||eagandale4114||iPod||2||Sep 15, 2012 01:23 PM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:46 PM.