Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories

Old Apr 11, 2011, 03:56 PM   #51
dylanursula
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertK81 View Post
Same thing here. Ordered, got my Paypal confirmation, but thats it. No email whatsoever from Switcheasy. This gets me uneasy, 99 out 100 times you get at least a confirmation..

Emailed them about this and hope to get a reply soon. Will keep this thread posted if its still an issue.
I did the same, and just got an email from them saying it will ship today.
dylanursula is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2011, 04:15 PM   #52
hdfan67
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertK81 View Post
Same thing here. Ordered, got my Paypal confirmation, but thats it. No email whatsoever from Switcheasy. This gets me uneasy, 99 out 100 times you get at least a confirmation..

Emailed them about this and hope to get a reply soon. Will keep this thread posted if its still an issue.
I ordered this morning a little before 8am. I received a shipping notification for a USPS priority mail shipment from SwitchEasy just now. I also didn't receive an order confirmation (other than my Paypal payment confirmation from Paypal), but they appear to be very quick processing orders based on my experience.

Will post more when I get the case and try it out.

I'm curious whether my existing LuckyLabs skin will play nice with the shell. Will post on that as well as other impressions (quality of screen protector, etc) later this week once I get the case.
hdfan67 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2011, 04:15 PM   #53
psychonaut
macrumors 6502

I am not sure if they process orders over the weekend but I could be wrong. When I ordered my Canvas and Cara cases it was a weekday and took about 1 to 1 1/2 days before I got a shipping notification.

Because my location is so close to where they ship from it only took 1 day for the product to get to me via USPS Priority.
Old Apr 11, 2011, 04:18 PM   #54
pbateman.as
macrumors member

I ordered mine on Friday night, ET, and just received an email confirming shipping.
pbateman.as is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2011, 05:19 PM   #55
madat42
macrumors regular

The only confirmation I got after ordering was from Paypal. A day later, I got the shipment notice from Switcheasy. Should arrive tomorrow (I'm hoping).
madat42 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2011, 05:26 PM   #56
madat42
macrumors regular

Psychonaut, excellent review. Eagerly awaiting mine.

Looks like iLounge liked it too:
http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/rev...as-for-ipad-2/. They gave it an A-. They're usually pretty conservative with their reviews too.
madat42 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2011, 05:45 PM   #57
flatline82
macrumors regular

I got mine in the mail a couple hours ago....this case is seriously fantastic. Nearly no faults for it that I can see. Loving the charcoal color as well!
Old Apr 11, 2011, 07:31 PM   #58
muymal
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychonaut View Post
I'll do this for you when I get home from work tonight if no one else has by then.
Thanks! can't wait!
muymal is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2011, 08:29 PM   #59
KronicX
macrumors newbie

Black and Charcoal are both out of stock. I got an email today saying that my case was shipped, followed by another email a couple of hours later saying the item was out of stock and wouldn't ship for 4 days.
KronicX is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2011, 08:30 PM   #60
Afro Blu
macrumors member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

I ordered mine Saturday, received a shipping notice this morning, then a email saying they were out of stock and expecting a shipment in 4 days. Not cool.

Anyone else get an email?
Afro Blu is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2011, 08:31 PM   #61
Afro Blu
macrumors member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KronicX
Black and Charcoal are both out of stock. I got an email today saying that my case was shipped, followed by another email a couple of hours later saying the item was out of stock and wouldn't ship for 4 days.
Are you going to cancel?
Old Apr 11, 2011, 08:32 PM   #62
pbateman.as
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afro Blu View Post

Are you going to cancel?
I just received the same email.
pbateman.as is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2011, 08:34 PM   #63
KronicX
macrumors newbie

No reason to cancel. I'm not in that big of a hurry. My current iPad is getting taken back once its replacement arrives at the Apple store. I originally took it back to be replaced because of dust under the screen, but since have noticed a stuck pixel and severe backlight bleeding.

Not to mention, it is easily the best case out there for my needs.
KronicX is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2011, 09:15 PM   #64
dylanursula
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbateman.as View Post
I just received the same email.
I got the same - Really disappointing, this seems to be the way of my recent orders with SwitchEasy
dylanursula is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2011, 09:38 PM   #65
gigemzach
macrumors 6502

I really want this case, but only if it works with my back BSE.
gigemzach is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2011, 09:52 PM   #66
josun
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigemzach View Post
I really want this case, but only if it works with my back BSE.
X2. I'm waiting on someone to confirm on this as well.
josun is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2011, 11:08 PM   #67
raptorstv
Banned

I ordered this case on Sunday, and just got an email from them. I wanted to be shipped to Canada, hopefully it will get here soon! Can't wait! Seems like an excellent case, the black and grey are out of stock already!

"Dear Customer,

Your order will be processed within hours. We will provide the tracking
info by our courier Fedex to you once your order is ready to be shipped.

Regards,

SwitchEasy (International)"
raptorstv is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2011, 11:24 PM   #68
Randy182
macrumors newbie

Same here. ordered at 10pm Sunday and had the case shipped to Canada. I haven't received any email from them, not even the delay notice. hopefully it'd be cleared soon.

------------------
2 hours later I received this.

"Dear Customer,

Your order will be processed by today/tomorrow. We will provide the tracking info by our courier Fedex to you once your order is ready to be shipped.

Regards,

SwitchEasy (International)"

Last edited by Randy182; Apr 12, 2011 at 12:29 AM.
Randy182 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2011, 11:58 PM   #69
flatline82
macrumors regular

They'll likely ship tomorrow... they are usually quite prompt with doing so. Otherwise, send em' an e-mail as they respond quickly to those as well.
Old Apr 12, 2011, 12:11 AM   #70
Afro Blu
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylanursula View Post
I got the same - Really disappointing, this seems to be the way of my recent orders with SwitchEasy
It would be nice if they shipped next day after the new shipment arrived and we would receive them on time. Had I known it was sold out I may have ordered a different case...
Old Apr 12, 2011, 02:04 AM   #71
Bckrupps
macrumors newbie

Mine is on the way. Glad i seen this thread. I get really sick of black and gray. I thought the brown was really sharp looking especially the back. I hope i like it. Im surprised nobody else seems to think the same lol. Maybe im in trouble.
Bckrupps is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12, 2011, 03:11 AM   #72
josun
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bckrupps View Post
Mine is on the way. Glad i seen this thread. I get really sick of black and gray. I thought the brown was really sharp looking especially the back. I hope i like it. Im surprised nobody else seems to think the same lol. Maybe im in trouble.
I feel exactly the same here. I've always wanted a brown-ish colored folio after having so many black cases and the brown canvas seems to fit the bill. Now, I just have to decide whether to get the Speck's FitFolio or the canvas.
josun is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12, 2011, 03:36 AM   #73
benjamin9876
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatline82 View Post
They'll likely ship tomorrow... they are usually quite prompt with doing so. Otherwise, send em' an e-mail as they respond quickly to those as well.
thanks for the vedio, that looks awesome.

got a question here: the case looks more like black in the vedio, how does look in real life?
i really the charcoal color, because it match the back cover's color.
Im also considering the brown, the brown one looks more "unique" feel.
but im worry it would get dirty on the back after using it
benjamin9876 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12, 2011, 03:41 AM   #74
benjamin9876
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bckrupps View Post
could u do a quick video or post some pics for the brown color case?
i deciding betwwen the brown and charcoal.

Im worry about the brown color because it doesnt not match the back cover's color.
benjamin9876 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12, 2011, 07:27 AM   #75
SactoGuy18
macrumors 68020

Send a message via Yahoo to SactoGuy18
I think I just found the case for my iPad 2. I'm ordering one right now in grey.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories