Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

celo48

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 9, 2010
It is up to 5 user reviews. Still 5 out of 5. Can't wait!

mwjd299

macrumors regular
Nov 9, 2003
Santa Maria, CA
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004TM1JBE

$40 is not bad for being real leather. Although only two reviews, both are 5 out of 5 stars. Hope I will like it.

I have the Targus Vuscape and it's become impossible to find. This looks the same and has sleep/wake function which the Targus does not. Targus was the same price at BB, And this is leather. I just placed order.
I have another iPad 2 arriving Tuesday.

M-5

macrumors 65816
Jan 4, 2008
This looks like a neat case. I like how thin and minimalistic it looks. Hopefully you could post your own review on the product with photos once yours arrives. :)

celo48

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 9, 2010
This looks like a neat case. I like how thin and minimalistic it looks. Hopefully you could post your own review on the product with photos once yours arrives. :)

I would like to but my health has not been the best lately. However, I will have my wife take some close up photos to give some of you better idea than stock photos.

DaGrandMastah

macrumors 6502a
Mar 19, 2011
Hey Celo, could you please post a review once you receive it as I'm really looking forward to hearing your thoughts on this case. It looks good but I was hoping we could get some feedback and/or pictures of the case.

celo48

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 9, 2010
Hey Celo, could you please post a review once you receive it as I'm really looking forward to hearing your thoughts on this case. It looks good but I was hoping we could get some feedback and/or pictures of the case.

As I mentioned above, I will do my best to give some of you some idea. I believe I should have it on Wed/Thu. It is coming from CA and I am in FL.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.