Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories

Old Apr 10, 2011, 09:07 PM   #1
joltaxt
macrumors regular

To those with more than one iPad case...

Do you use BOTH? Or does one sit in the corner of the room and collect dust?

I have an iPad 2 sleeve I bought off of etsy, but it's just a sleeve. I would like to purchase an iPad case because I'm on the subway/bus a lot and don't like using it caseless on public trans. To those with more than one case, do you regret buying another one? Or do you use both enough to feel you didn't just throw your money away? Thank you.

This thread isn't for the people with 5 cases. I'm asking if I'm irrational for buying ANOTHER case for my iPad 2.
Old Apr 10, 2011, 09:11 PM   #2
glen e
macrumors 68030

Quote:
Originally Posted by joltaxt View Post
Do you use BOTH? Or does one sit in the corner of the room and collect dust?

I have an iPad 2 sleeve I bought off of etsy, but it's just a sleeve. I would like to purchase an iPad case because I'm on the subway/bus a lot and don't like using it caseless on public trans. To those with more than one case, do you regret buying another one? Or do you use both enough to feel you didn't just throw your money away? Thank you.
I have several - and all are used for diff purposes.....a setup for home, a setup for informal business and one case for formal legal meetings and such. More than one case for me is like owning different clothing setups/suits.

But why fret? - just put anything on ebay - most stuff for ipad2 is selling well off there...
glen e is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 2011, 09:31 PM   #3
hcho3
macrumors 68030

I have a blue and red smart case. I am probably going to return blue one.

I also have 2 sleeves for my iPad 2.

The first one is leather one for basic commuting.

The other one is padded so much and it is for ultimate drop protection for traveling on a plane.

It is very necessary for me to protect 500+ dollars device.
hcho3 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 2011, 09:39 PM   #4
silverblack
macrumors 68000

I have more than one case, for my iPad 1 before and now my iPad 2. I only use the one that I like more, and never switched back to the older ones. The reasons I got them were: that they were the one available in the stores at the moment; and that I didn't know how good or bad they were until I bought and used them. It was money wasted, and I hated it. Read more at this post:
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1134148
silverblack is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories