Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MarximusMG

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 21, 2009
Denver
I'm looking at purchasing a workout armband for my iPhone 4, but I don't want to have to take my iPhone out of it's regular case (Speck Fitted case) each time I want to work out. I would really love to find an armband that would allow me to slide the iPhone (in the Speck case) into the armband. Does anyone know of any armband that would let me do this? Thanks in advance!

christ3d

macrumors newbie
Feb 16, 2007
the otterbox armband is pretty awesome. I just looked on their website and they seem to no loner sell it, but it was designed for the 3g in one of those bulky defender cases. its basically an armband with a rubber grip that you stretch around the phone. its so tight that you can grip the iphone without a case at all.

im glad i got it when i could, because its basically the last arm band you'll ever need, it will fit basically any iphone, or device of similar size, so im sure you're case will work.

DPM888

macrumors newbie
Aug 7, 2011
Good Armband Fits Thin Cases

I have not found anything that fits a thick case. I prefer highly protective cases for my iPhone, but I always have to take them off for each run and it is a total pain.

I recently bought a Sporteer Armband for iPhone 4 by PDO

It won't fit a thick case like an otterbox defender or a thick silicone case, but it will fit a thin case like the incipio feather. My incase slider case fit fine.

This is a really good armband.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.