Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Apr 13, 2011, 04:32 PM   #1
jayrowden
macrumors newbie

Mac Mail - How to turn off "threads"

Hi all
I clicked something by accident today in Mac Mail and somehow it has switched on threads.
Underneath the toolbar, from right to left you've got Date Received, Subject, From, a dot icon, a Flag icon and now the dreaded Threads icon.
Argh!!!
I need to get rid of this 'Threads' icon as it's messed up the way my emails are displayed throughout my In Box and furthermore, I can no longer see each email in the preview pane.
I've spent three hours trying to lose this ridiculous functionality.
Please could someone help before I go crazzzzzzyyyyy.
Thanks in advance.

Jay Rowden
http://cdn.macrumors.com/vb/image...s/confused.gif
jayrowden is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store