Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TrinityGirl

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 22, 2011
Hi... There seems to be a lot of information on accessories available in the US, but have noticed a distinct lack of choice in the UK.

I personally want to buy a skin, a sleeve and a screen protector. I contacted iCarbons for a skin but they stated they didn't have any UK stockists, so have ordered directly from them.

Reading this forum, it appears that PowerSupport screen protectors are good (I already have one for my iPhone) but again I haven't found a UK stockist.

Also from here it seems incase sleeves are good. I ordered a Belkin from Amazon but am now worried it will be too loose for the ipad2.

So.... does anyone have any recommendations for UK available accessories? Also, any knowledge on what the Apple stores stock as I haven't managed to get to one yet.

Thanks
TG

pilot25dmc

macrumors member
Sep 27, 2010
I was in PC World the other day and was surprised at how many iPad 2 cases they had, think I counted 6.

The even had the Targus case that Amazon says is not out until the middle of may!

I ended up ditching my Smart Cover and buying the Targus case, it will offer good protection until the Marware CEO Hybrid arrives in the next couple of weeks.

TrinityGirl

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 22, 2011
Thanks for your help guys..... Doing a bit more research I found that Mobilefun sell a lot of accessories including the Power Support Anti-Glare protector which I was looking for.

TG

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.