Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zeptemp

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 14, 2011
Hi I have a .pkg that I wish to sell on the app store which basically just contains some files to be distributed on the end users mac. I created the pkg with package maker and just want to upload it I tried to do so with application loader but it is just throwing bake errors? I have gone through all the steps with the itunes connect thingy and certificates etc now I just need to upload by package, help is very much appreciated.

admanimal

macrumors 68040
Apr 22, 2005
There is no way anyone is going to be able to help you without much more detailed information about the errors you are getting and exactly what you are trying to submit.

zeptemp

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 14, 2011
Thanks for the reply - I am trying to upload templates for ilife. I am getting the message:

The archive is invalid. It must contain at least one bundle per package.

gnasher729

Suspended
Nov 25, 2005
Hi I have a .pkg that I wish to sell on the app store which basically just contains some files to be distributed on the end users mac. I created the pkg with package maker and just want to upload it I tried to do so with application loader but it is just throwing bake errors? I have gone through all the steps with the itunes connect thingy and certificates etc now I just need to upload by package, help is very much appreciated.

Did you read Apple's guidelines for apps that they will allow on the app store? If yes, does your package conform to these guidelines? If not, submitting your package is the smallest of your problems.

zeptemp

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 14, 2011
...As far as I can tell! Does any one offer a service to package up which will package up my themes in a way that will allow me to upload them to the app store without any problems? My products are similiar to some that jumsoft are offering on the app store.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.