Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chrisbetty

macrumors 6502
Feb 22, 2011
Anybody got this to work. It's available via modmyi repo. I installed 1.0 again but this didn't work.

are you talking about trying to get the game downloaded? or a cheat for the game cause i cant get it to install after i download it for some reason,I can download it but just wont install and itll say invailed ipa

Prodo123

macrumors 68020
Nov 18, 2010
are you talking about trying to get the game downloaded? or a cheat for the game cause i cant get it to install after i download it for some reason,I can download it but just wont install and itll say invailed ipa

It's probably a cheat to make every item worthless (literally, $0).
By doing this the entire game becomes mundane and pointless. Don't do it.

Sparky9292

macrumors 6502a
Aug 1, 2004
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

Prodo123 said:

It's probably a cheat to make every item worthless (literally, $0).
By doing this the entire game becomes mundane and pointless. Don't do it.

Huh?

The game is basically grinding after the first 30 min of play.

Making the infinity sword 500,000 gold is a ploy to get you to buy gold with real money.

Prodo123

macrumors 68020
Nov 18, 2010
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

Huh?

The game is basically grinding after the first 30 min of play.

Making the infinity sword 500,000 gold is a ploy to get you to buy gold with real money.

I think everyone here's misunderstanding what I'm saying.

There is a hack out there, that makes EVERY SINGLE ITEM like the Infinity Blade and Bronze Armor and stuff, cost $0 to buy. This makes the whole point of the game, which is repetitive grinding for bragging rights, pointless. There are also hacks to make those in-game purchase of gold for free.
Stop hacking games just because they're too hard. They're supposed to be hard, and most likely you're just bad at it (no offense). Keep practicing and you will have legit skills.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.