Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks

Old Apr 20, 2011, 10:14 AM   #1
cliffeh
macrumors newbie

Angry iPhone 3g Jailbreak 3.1.2 + 6.15 Baseband

Guys,

I hope you can help me. I've trawled the web and I can't seem to find a conclusive answer to my problem.

I have been given an iPhone 3g with IOS 3.1.2 that has been jailbroken along with the iPad 6.15.00 baseband firmware.

The original network carrier was O2 (UK) and I was told when I brought the phone that it was also unlocked. I notice on my dashboard there is a cydia icon and a Blackra1n icon.

For some reason though whenever I put an additional nertwork sim card in the phone, the phone does not register the network so I assume that the phone has not been unlocked?

Can somebody please point me in the right direction to what I should be looking at doing next.

Thanks in advance.
cliffeh is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks