Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SilentLoner

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Dec 29, 2007
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)

I think my theme is cool and the fake clockup app is awesome but I'm not that fussed overall

Claude626

macrumors 6502
Jun 21, 2010
Hmm... I'm sorry to hear that. Have you tried the following apps for at least a week?

- SBSettings
- BiteSMS
- Notified Pro
- FolderEnhancer

Note worthy:
- iFile

And not really an "app", but OpenSSH gives you so much power you feel like you can do anything with the phone. Well, it actually gives u access to the file system of the phone that you can almost do anything with it!

Give it a week or two with the above apps. You'll realize how useful they are. :)

EDIT: Oh yea, FWIW... Notified Pro doesn't handle email push notification at the moment. There is an email plugin for that, but it's buggy and crashes Mail. The best fix I found is to just use LockInfo to display mail. Thought I might share that. :)

Last edited:

labman

macrumors 604
Jun 9, 2009
Mich near Detroit
Here's mine!

iphone_transformer.jpg

you either like it or you don't. I will never be without my jailbreak as long as I have a iPhone. fyi youtube is a good source to learn about jb themes apps etc. you just have to have a BS filter. ;)

Prodo123

macrumors 68020
Nov 18, 2010
Give barrel a shot.

+1, barrel makes your iPhone loads cooler.

My favorites:
SBSettings + Activator
Remove Background
Lockinfo
iLocalis
MobileNotifier
VoiceActivator
gpSPhone
OpenSSH
Iconoclasm
iFile
LiveClock
And of course, Cydia.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.