Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Nikos

macrumors 68000
Nov 20, 2008
New York
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)

Long Island NY. No line at Roosevelt Field mall.

Max.Power

macrumors newbie
Jul 5, 2007
NYC
I was at the Fifth Avenue store about an hour ago. Line was around 50 Chinese grandparents and 2 Spanish kids. Very strange. :confused:

RTiii320

macrumors 6502a
Aug 15, 2008
Long Beach, CA
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

I happen to be in Texas this week, in and out in 30 minutes.. Sherman Texas AT&T store, no lines what so ever.. From what I gathered plenty of stock as well.

MikeNemat

macrumors regular
Aug 6, 2006
In and out in less than 5 minutes at Apple Store Rideau in Canada. Hooray for hardware unlocked iPhones in Canada not having to deal with activation/upgrade ********. Apparently there were a few people in line but it had cleared up by the time I got there, which was about half an hour after the store opened.

elray

macrumors member
Mar 15, 2011
No lines at the AT&T store I went to (Pittsburgh area), although all 3 sales people were ringing out white iPhone purchases when we got there (including a guy going from a black 4 to a white 4). They also received a lot of calls about the white while we were there.

I imagine they will sell steadily all day, but I doubt most will see any crazy lines or anything.

Webecinya

macrumors newbie
Apr 23, 2011
In and out here in Charlotte, NC VZW retail store. The sales rep didn't even realize that he had the white ones until I sent him to the back to find them. I would advise VZW stores for anyone looking to get the CDMA version quickly as oppose to standing in line with both ATT and VZW folks in Apple lines.

Raska

macrumors 6502
Aug 5, 2007
NJ
Wouldn't put it past them. Still more than a month after launch... :cool:

There were people lined up for iPad 2 at the Rockaway store this morning. Same people go every day, buy them out of the wifi, and resell them. Some woman came about and had been looking for days, no one would give up any of their tickets for her.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.