Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming

Old May 1, 2011, 09:05 AM   #1
rshowdown
macrumors newbie

applescript microsoft outlook contacts

All,

I'm attempting to create an applescript that allows me to create a word document (a business proposal). One part is being able to use applescript to select the contact from Microsoft outlook.

I know how to do this in VBA but in Applescript I can't seem to figure it out. Basically I need a dialog box that has a list of all my Outlook contacts from which I can select one.

Much appreciated, -J
rshowdown is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming