Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

A Macbook Pro

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 22, 2009
Before I start: This is not a complaint thread. I'm just wondering about other forum members.

Is anybody else having difficulty trying to use Lion frequently? I've kept up to date with the latest update but am I the only one who just switches back to SL because of bugs and hangs. I love the new features and know that there's going to be many bugs but is anybody else experiencing stuff that is annoying them so much they switch back to Snow Leopard next time they boot?

mrapplegate

macrumors 68030
Feb 26, 2011
Cincinnati, OH
Before I start: This is not a complaint thread. I'm just wondering about other forum members.

Is anybody else having difficulty trying to use Lion frequently? I've kept up to date with the latest update but am I the only one who just switches back to SL because of bugs and hangs. I love the new features and know that there's going to be many bugs but is anybody else experiencing stuff that is annoying them so much they switch back to Snow Leopard next time they boot?

Nope, I'm using Lion full time. There are no show stoppers for me, just bugs every now and then.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.