Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Macintosh Computers

Old Mar 9, 2005, 11:38 PM   #1
wootang71
macrumors newbie

mouse and keyboard like to crap out

hi. i'm using a g3 slot-loading imac 500mhz running 10.2.8. the deal is that every once in a while, meaning once a day, the mouse and keyboard will just stop working. the light on the optical mouse doesn't light up. the mouse is plugged into the keyboard. 1 out of 4 times, i'll just unplug the keyboard, plug it back in and no probs. 2 out of 4 times i'll just put the comp to sleep, wake it up, and no probs. lastly, i'll restart the comp and no probs. any ideas? i'm thinking it's the usb port or drivers or something like that. any help would be appreciated. thanks
wootang71 is offline   0

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Macintosh Computers