Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories

Old May 6, 2011, 12:53 PM   #1
jck1634
macrumors regular

XGear Smart Cover Enhancer (Clear) UK

Ordered it about a month ago and got it today from the states. Itís a pretty decent case, but Iíd definitely recommend buying it locally if you can because I had to cough up about £37 (including customs charges) for it.
itís pretty secure and feels nice for what it is. Definitely feels a little grippier to hold than the back of the iPad if youíve got big hands like mine.
Canít fault it for itís fit. Itís pretty dead on.

jck1634 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 6, 2011, 01:25 PM   #2
glen e
macrumors 68030

we wrote this up a few months ago and it's still my daily home use case. Put a piece of film down near the connector where the case does not cover - I believe they are working on a dock and that's why that space is open on the case. I put a CF skin underneath the plastic and it gives the CF a deeper look:

glen e is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 6, 2011, 01:28 PM   #3
jck1634
macrumors regular

My only concern is that itís going to scratch pretty easily. how have you found it? You got it a few months ago?
jck1634 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 6, 2011, 01:33 PM   #4
glen e
macrumors 68030

Quote:
Originally Posted by jck1634 View Post
My only concern is that itís going to scratch pretty easily. how have you found it? You got it a few months ago?
good, light scratches I takeout with plastic polish/cleaner wax/light rubbing compound...polycarb is pretty impervious to scratching....
glen e is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories