Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories

Old May 7, 2011, 06:02 PM   #1
Tom G.
macrumors 65816

Pen and Quill case shipping

I just received an e-mail today saying that my Pen and Quill case for my iPad2 was shipped yesterday. I should have it maybe Monday or Tuesday. I have a special use for this case and I hope it will work out.
Tom G. is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 7, 2011, 06:32 PM   #2
glen e
macrumors 68030

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom G. View Post
I just received an e-mail today saying that my Pen and Quill case for my iPad2 was shipped yesterday. I should have it maybe Monday or Tuesday. I have a special use for this case and I hope it will work out.
I think you'll like it - I like mine. Some say it's ugly, but I'll be damned to figure out how a nicely manufactured wood frame, linen interior, black leather case can be ugly. Not any different than the ones here made of unobtainium that are not shipping.
glen e is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories