Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch

Old May 7, 2011, 10:38 AM   #1
sourgummibearz
macrumors newbie

Sync iTouch 4th Gen JBed

I have a iTouch running on 4.2.1 with Greenpois0n jailbreak. So one day, I decided to upgrade my computer to windows 7. The hard disk was reformatted. So I then decided then to sync my iTouch with my laptop, and it prompted me to delete all data. How do I fix it without losing all my apps and music and Cydia apps? I really need to sync, and I can't get my old itunes >.< I set to manually manage music and videos already for my iTouch
sourgummibearz is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 7, 2011, 11:19 AM   #2
sourgummibearz
macrumors newbie

clarification

Just to clarify, I don't want to lose app PROGRESS. I'm not worried about music, it is already in my iTunes library. So does the "replace with the contents of this iTunes library" wipe my app progress if I already transferred purchases (apps)? Thanks in advance.
Old May 7, 2011, 10:17 PM   #3
sourgummibearz
macrumors newbie

Help... is my method right?

I found this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHGr0...e=r%C2%ADelmfu yesterday.

Is this method correct? I already have all my music on iTunes, so this should not delete my apps right? Then I can just sync my music back?

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch