Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories

Old May 13, 2011, 03:00 PM   #1
Dealwagon
macrumors newbie

Question Need Case: Snap-in (no bezel coverage) with Auto sleep / wake

I have looked at hundred of cases and cant seem to find what I am looking for. Here's the needs. Know a case that fits them? PLEASE let me know.

Snap in with no bezel coverage (except minor lip coverage)
Smart Technology built in.
Slim.
Leather is a plus.

I like the Toblino, but the tabs bug the fool out of me. I like the speck back snap on case, but that leaves the front open, and I dont want to drop another 40 for a smart cover. Roocase Ultra Slim looks promising, but its not out and keeps getting delayed. I like the look of the yoobao but it does cover some bezel.

Any thoughts on the best one out there?
Dealwagon is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2011, 02:38 PM   #2
BlindMellon
macrumors 65816

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dealwagon View Post
I have looked at hundred of cases and cant seem to find what I am looking for. Here's the needs. Know a case that fits them? PLEASE let me know.

Snap in with no bezel coverage (except minor lip coverage)
Smart Technology built in.
Slim.
Leather is a plus.

I like the Toblino, but the tabs bug the fool out of me. I like the speck back snap on case, but that leaves the front open, and I dont want to drop another 40 for a smart cover. Roocase Ultra Slim looks promising, but its not out and keeps getting delayed. I like the look of the yoobao but it does cover some bezel.

Any thoughts on the best one out there?
Lot's of people have settled on this one (and I may pick one up as well)

http://www.stmbags.com/catalog/bags-.../skinny-ipad2/
BlindMellon is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2011, 03:32 PM   #3
Hellokittyutah
macrumors member

There are also thoughts that they will make them out of leather as well in the future. (STM Skinny)
Hellokittyutah is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2011, 03:39 PM   #4
Hellokittyutah
macrumors member

Have you thought about a Vaja Libretto?
Hellokittyutah is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2011, 06:17 PM   #5
3goldens
macrumors 68000

have you thought of searching and perusing the hundred or so threads dedicated to this very subject?
3goldens is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2011, 07:40 PM   #6
alan111
macrumors regular

Try the marware microshell folio. My original impression of it was very negative. Nut after giving it anothe try, I was very happy with it. I also have the yoobao v2 and still prefer the marware.
Old May 15, 2011, 07:58 PM   #7
gigaguy
macrumors 6502a

I'd like a case that the orig poster describes, but I haven't seen one without ugly corner knobs Or clunky corners etc to grab the bezel. And the tab tongue thing on the STM is unacceptable. My iPad1 case had that and it always got in the way.

the Yoobao leather is my favorite, it does cover the bezel all around but everything else about it is perfect. Slim, clean, leather, smart, full coverage, and the bezel coverage is done cleanly.
gigaguy is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories