Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories

Old May 14, 2011, 10:47 AM   #1
Appleind
macrumors regular

Smart cover plus back cover?

I have the smart cover for my ipad2 and love it. Has anyone seen something which protects the back of the iPad and also allowing for the smart cover to be applied?
Old May 14, 2011, 12:45 PM   #2
Mr.C
macrumors 68020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appleind View Post
I have the smart cover for my ipad2 and love it. Has anyone seen something which protects the back of the iPad and also allowing for the smart cover to be applied?
I don't want to sound rude but there are already a number of threads on this. Just looking at the 1st page of the accessories section you can see a number of them. Searching would also bring up a number of threads.
Mr.C is offline   2 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories