Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SugarBear15

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 14, 2011
The Apps tab under iPod on iTunes isn't showing up, but everything else like Movies, Music, Tv, Podcasts are there. I have the latest version of it, but I can't figure it out. I'm getting really frustrated, because I've sat here for an hour, called two people, and downloaded the app four times, & I can't seem to get it to work.

Got any ideas ? :confused:

Cinematographer

macrumors 6502a
Sep 12, 2005
far away
I'm not sure if I understand what you want to do. But I hope you know that the iTunes Store App and the App Store App are two different apps for the iOS (cf. attached image).

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2011-05-15 um 13.53.07.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2011-05-15 um 13.53.07.png
    31.6 KB · Views: 1,692

BiggAW

macrumors 68030
Jun 19, 2010
Connecticut
I'm not sure if I understand what you want to do. But I hope you know that the iTunes Store App and the App Store App are two different apps for the iOS (cf. attached image).

OP is trying to get them through iTunes and sync through USB.

OP: Try getting them on the device and then syncing back. That might be a way around whatever issue you are having.

Cinematographer

macrumors 6502a
Sep 12, 2005
far away
Thanks for the explanation, BiggAW. Since you talked about downloading, I expected that you want to download the apps to your mobile device on the go.

By the way, what kind of iPod do you have? And are you sure it's not a iPad app?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.