Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories

View Poll Results: Which Speck Pixelskin color - Cobalt or Raspberry?
Cobalt (blue) 2 66.67%
Raspberry (deep pink) 1 33.33%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 15, 2011, 08:05 PM   #1
Dangka
macrumors member

Speck Pixelskin - Cobalt or Raspberry?

Which do you prefer? I already have and love the Switcheasy Canvas in black, but I wanted to get a second case in a different color. I originally bought it in black (and returned it), and I want to rebuy it in a fun color.
I am female, if that helps. I'm usually partial to blues, but wanted to know what you all prefer. Thanks!

Last edited by Dangka; May 15, 2011 at 08:11 PM.
Dangka is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2011, 12:51 PM   #2
Blorzoga
macrumors 68020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangka View Post
Which do you prefer? I already have and love the Switcheasy Canvas in black, but I wanted to get a second case in a different color. I originally bought it in black (and returned it), and I want to rebuy it in a fun color.
I am female, if that helps. I'm usually partial to blues, but wanted to know what you all prefer. Thanks!
Neither. The case got horrible reviews.
Blorzoga is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2011, 06:35 PM   #3
Ellellelle
macrumors newbie

I would think hard about dropping the money on this case. I like it but it unfortunately has many short comings and I even debated weather I should return it.

On color, I have only seen mine in person, and I have raspberry. I like it a lot. It contrasts nicely against the white but it can really come off looking like a hot pink and not really like the fruit. Not quite enough red to pull a true raspberry. I believe Walmart is supposed to sell the cobalt and toys r us is going to have the raspberry so maybe check out those stores to see them in person.
Ellellelle is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories