Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories

Old May 15, 2011, 10:26 PM   #1
Benenstein
macrumors member

Power support USA?

I know that they offer an antiglare and a crystal hd, I'm kinda leaning towards the crystal hd, any comments?
Benenstein is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2011, 10:31 PM   #2
physicsguy13
macrumors 6502

I have the Anti Glare HD and I have been very happy with it. It took a bit to get it installed but a couple pieces of tape and some patience and everything looks great.
physicsguy13 is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2011, 10:35 PM   #3
Benenstein
macrumors member

Sweet, I think I will get the anti glare. The crystal one doesn't say anything about reducing fingerprints.
Benenstein is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2011, 12:40 AM   #4
Pballer110
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by physicsguy13 View Post
I have the Anti Glare HD and I have been very happy with it. It took a bit to get it installed but a couple pieces of tape and some patience and everything looks great.
Yea you wont regret getting the antiglare. The screen is still clear without any grainyness and you wont have annoying fingerprints all over the screen. It is well worth the money.
Pballer110 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2011, 07:02 AM   #5
gigemzach
macrumors 6502

I love my anti glare.
gigemzach is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2011, 08:27 AM   #6
holyindian
macrumors 6502

Its a matter of preference.. if you can compromise on crystal clear screen and clarity of ipad.. Powersupport AG is the best option for u, but some people like me dont mind wiping the screen once or twice a day.. but cannot compromise on the screen quality with a semi-blurry screen... Hence the crystal screen. I have a portenzo book case.. hence less finger prints... And PS crystal screen, Hence i dont have to wipe the screen more than one or two times a day.
Old May 16, 2011, 08:29 AM   #7
Built
macrumors 68020

Quote:
Originally Posted by holyindian View Post
Its a matter of preference.. if you can compromise on crystal clear screen and clarity of ipad.. Powersupport AG is the best option for u, but some people like me dont mind wiping the screen once or twice a day.. but cannot compromise on the screen quality with a semi-blurry screen... Hence the crystal screen. I have a portenzo book case.. hence less finger prints... And PS crystal screen, Hence i dont have to wipe the screen more than one or two times a day.
This.

+1

I LOVE the screen clarity with the Power Support Crystal. I dampen the corner of my lint-free cloth and it is good to go again...fingerprints gone.
Built is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories