Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

techunwrapped

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 16, 2011
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

Hello Everybody,

This is my first thread and I would just like to start off saying I got a ZooGue at MacWorld 2011 and have used it everyday since I got it. The case is about $50 and available in silver, black, and pink leather. Pretty sick, huh? Now they expanded to the iPad 2! Since I run www.techunwrapped.com I got you all a discount for all the ZooGue cases for $5 off as a opputunity for you to check it out. The code is: GRSMITH29. When I reviewed the ZooGue on my website I absolutely loved it, it isn't hand made like my Vaja for iPad, but the functionality and durability out weigh it not being made by hands of Arizonan workers. I am sure by now you realize that, yes, the ZooGue is a 5 star case that is pretty sick! It is original too, the idea is hardly alike any others. It offers some features that others do, but more features that others don't. Check it out at www.ZooGue.com and if you want one be sure to use the discount code GRSMITH29 for a $5 discount :D! ^GS

CAWjr

macrumors 6502
Jan 19, 2010
Atlanta, GA
How does ZooGue's affiliate program work? I see everyone posting their code to save $5 on their cases, but I am curious what your take is.

techunwrapped

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 16, 2011
How does ZooGue's affiliate program work? I see everyone posting their code to save $5 on their cases, but I am curious what your take is.

Well, I have the link from the affiliate program, which I was invited to by Tim Angel the founder of ZooGue, but I am not offering people the code so they buy it and I get affiliate money really. I know that $5 off which is the equivalent to free shipping isn't that much, but after my experience with the case I ABSOLUTELY think everyone should have a ZooGue that they can use for everyday life, plane rides, bus rides, car rides, boat rides, work, school, etc. But as this doesn't answer you question I will answer it: I am not sure how it really works, I was invited by ZooGue's creator Tim Angel and he gave me a code. Again, I think it is a case worth buying and buying again. I only use the code because I think giving a discount for an awesome case is what people need in a world of cases that are expensive and not functional all by this I mean people deserve an AMAZING case and not an expensive ****** one.

consumer101

macrumors newbie
May 10, 2011
It looks nice.

They had an adapter for ver1 to put it in portrait mode. What about this new ver?

At the lowest angle, is it stable for typing with out the ipad bouncing around?

techunwrapped

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 16, 2011
ZooGue for iPad

It looks nice.

They had an adapter for ver1 to put it in portrait mode. What about this new ver?

At the lowest angle, is it stable for typing with out the ipad bouncing around?

Yes it works very well and only jiggles a very slight amount on any setting of the tilt. I prefer to use mine landscape with the case anyway, but the adapter works for both also. It really is a high quality case :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.