Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Old May 17, 2011, 03:22 AM   #1
dukejen04
macrumors newbie

2x speed in iTunes

OK- when I first got my iPad 1, I loved that iTunes had a 2x button in iTunes so I could watch all of my medical school lectures (which are video podcasted) at 2x speed. SO efficient.

Is there anyway to get this feature back? I'm running the latest iTunes on an iPad 2 (yay!).

On my Mac, I open the files in QuickTime and then can play them at whatever speed I want. It seems like drama on the iPad, which sucks, because I don't take my laptop with me anymore and just want to have my iPad. But if I can watch a lecture in 25 minutes instead of an hour, there's no reason to waste my time.

Any thoughts on this?
dukejen04 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad