Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > iCloud and Apple Services

Old May 18, 2011, 03:37 PM   #1
bnewcol
macrumors newbie

sync iCal/mobile me cal to Google calendar

Is it possible to do a 1 way sync of several calendars in iCal to one Google calendar? I know you can subscribe to a Google calendar in iCal, I don't want to do that. We need to sync in only 1 direction, ical/MObile Me to Google.
I am setting up a Google calendar for a couple employees to share info with. We have 20 different calendars in ical (and on Mobile Me) and we want to share 3 of them in Google Calendar. I am not finding a way to do this (outside of import/export) as Mobile Me only shares with other mobile me subscribers. I am not finding an outside URL for our Mobile Me account, and if I did, how would I find the precise address for the 3 calendars within our calendar? We want the info in our mobile me/ical to sync with google calendar whenever we update ical. The only thing I can think of is to reimport every time there is a change. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.
bnewcol is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2011, 01:08 AM   #2
marc11
macrumors 68000

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnewcol View Post
Is it possible to do a 1 way sync of several calendars in iCal to one Google calendar? I know you can subscribe to a Google calendar in iCal, I don't want to do that. We need to sync in only 1 direction, ical/MObile Me to Google.
I am setting up a Google calendar for a couple employees to share info with. We have 20 different calendars in ical (and on Mobile Me) and we want to share 3 of them in Google Calendar. I am not finding a way to do this (outside of import/export) as Mobile Me only shares with other mobile me subscribers. I am not finding an outside URL for our Mobile Me account, and if I did, how would I find the precise address for the 3 calendars within our calendar? We want the info in our mobile me/ical to sync with google calendar whenever we update ical. The only thing I can think of is to reimport every time there is a change. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Yep, publish your MM or ical calendar, and then add it to your Google Cal. Done. Sycn will be from ical to Google only.
Old May 22, 2011, 06:10 PM   #3
Resist
macrumors 68030

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc11 View Post
Yep, publish your MM or ical calendar, and then add it to your Google Cal. Done. Sycn will be from ical to Google only.
And how exactly do you do this?
Resist is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > iCloud and Apple Services