Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories

Old May 19, 2011, 07:00 PM   #1
onep
macrumors newbie

HHI Hard Back Shell Case For iPad 2 good deal?

Hey guys so I just wanted to get some opinion on this particular item, I like shopping around and was looking for a Hard Case for my iPad 2 that is compatible with a smart cover. Recently, there seems to be a few choices available on the web and I came across this item. I wanted something simple and the price is really low compare to other sites so this seems like a perfect buy, I already ordered this case and hopefully gets here by next Wednesday. From the pictures and pass items I purchase it seems like a better buy then most out there that cost well over $30. What you guys think? any one got this as well?

Oh here's the item link, [The HHI Case I bought]
Ill put some screen shots and comment after the case arrives.
onep is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2011, 07:10 PM   #2
Vulcan4770
macrumors member

They have the same thing on eBay for around $7
Vulcan4770 is offline   -1 Reply With Quote
Old May 20, 2011, 11:41 AM   #3
onep
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulcan4770 View Post
They have the same thing on eBay for around $7
Link or it never happen. Your post answered neither of my questions and is pointless.
onep is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 20, 2011, 12:30 PM   #4
3goldens
macrumors 68000

looks like every other cheap case made by any number of manufactures, mostly Chinese, some good, some bad.

You usually get what you pay for.

whenever you see a product listing for something and then your price is half off, well, make one wonder what the real cost is and who set the overblown retail price in the first place.
3goldens is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories