Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iThinman

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 27, 2010
I'm into instant gratification.

Which chain store have you found to have the best selection of iPad cases? What brands did you see there?

Specifically, looking for folio style iPad 2 cases in the Bay Area similar to the chinao or hooboa (original apple case style)

rworne

macrumors 6502a
Jul 23, 2002
Los Angeles
I'm into instant gratification.

Which chain store have you found to have the best selection of iPad cases? What brands did you see there?

Specifically, looking for folio style iPad 2 cases in the Bay Area similar to the chinao or hooboa (original apple case style)

You mean your local malls don't have those small kiosks set up right outside the Apple Store selling iPhone cases & such?

Lots of them sell crap, though some of them have surprisingly good selections, including Speck and Otterbox to name a couple.

WalkingSnake

macrumors member
Jul 2, 2009
Target had a somewhat decent selection. Walmart was mostly iPad 1 stuff. Meijer (a regional store here) had the best selection out of anywhere I went. I checked an AT&T store and they only had a blue smart cover and an ifrogz summit in stock.

Built

macrumors 68020
Oct 3, 2007
Los Angeles
Frys...if you can stand the chaos...and their, at times, questionable practices. I've had good luck there, but I inspect everything before I buy it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.