Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Nikh

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 15, 2010
Kyiv
Hi. I want to introduce to you a new to-do management application.
You can read more and see screenshots at http://www.antlogic.com/apps/todo-lists

To-do Lists for Mac OS is a simple but powerful to do application.

To-do Lists features:

- Quick, one-click tasks addition/removal
- Rich-text editing, in-text links support
- Seamless iCal synchronization
- DropBox synchronization between computers
- Import of to-do lists from text files
- Export of to-do lists to text files
- Printing and mailing of to-do lists
- Backup and restore of the whole to-do database
- Full drag'n'drop support (make new to-do from web link, file, e-mail, or any other text)
- System services support (make new to-do from any text in any application)
- Rolled-up, translucent or floating to-do lists
- Customizable background color, default font and checkbox appearance
- Reminders
- To-do Lists Mobile version for your iPhone or iPad

Last edited:
Reactions: Michaelgtrusa

Nobita

macrumors 6502
Oct 5, 2008
La la land
Great job. Way better than stickies, and way better than dashboard's stickies.

I've been using notational velocity as my todo list, the only thing that's missing here is probably iOS compatibility. However I don't think that's as much necessary. There are things that I need to do on my computer that I can't do on my iPad and therefore I'll write those things in this app.

Nikh

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 15, 2010
Kyiv
Within the current version (1.2, which is now on review by Apple) will be available synchronization with iCal, using it you can sync your to do items with almost any major iOS application (like 2Do).
And, iOS application is also in our todo list, however there is no time estimation at the moment.

Mawal

macrumors regular
Aug 19, 2010
Great job. Way better than stickies, and way better than dashboard's stickies.

I've been using notational velocity as my todo list, the only thing that's missing here is probably iOS compatibility. However I don't think that's as much necessary. There are things that I need to do on my computer that I can't do on my iPad and therefore I'll write those things in this app.

notational velocity syncs perfectly with simplenote on the Ipad and the Iphone.

Nikh

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 15, 2010
Kyiv
Notational velocity seems to be different kind of software, however it uses a nice approach.

Nikh

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 15, 2010
Kyiv
Some screenshots

Here are some screenshots of ToDo Lists to quickly understand what this all about:
(all pictures are clickable)

General view:

There is configurable quick-access icon in system menu:

Also you can print to-do lists in one click:

Last edited:

Nikh

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 15, 2010
Kyiv
Sale is over

50%-off sale is over, and ToDo Lists returned to ordinary price - $3.99 (or analog in your local currency).

Nikh

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 15, 2010
Kyiv
Another app to check out is Wunderlist, which is free and has native iOS apps.
Actually, there are dozens of task management apps on the internet, however most of them have too complicated UI, when you need to spend a lot of clicks/time/keypresses to add a new task, completed it or edit. Todo Lists was designed to make all these operations one-click easy.

Nikh

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 15, 2010
Kyiv
Independence Day sale for Todo Lists!

In celebration of Independence Day price for Todo Lists is 75% off!

Download it now for only $0.99!

Nikh

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 15, 2010
Kyiv
ToDo Lists 1.3 (renamed to To-do Lists) application is ready for download from Mac App Store!
This version includes a lot of new usability and UI enhancements, and tested to work well with Mac OS Lion.

And, more good news - $0.99 sale continues!

Nikh

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 15, 2010
Kyiv
To-do Lists 1.4 for Mac OS X is ready to download

Next update to To-do Lists application is ready to download. It includes some fixes as well as UI enhancements and better DropBox synchronization. Download it now from Mac App Store

Nikh

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 15, 2010
Kyiv
To-do Lists 1.5 out!

Updated version of To-do Lists application is ready to download from Mac App Store
It contains numerous fixed and improvements.
See updated screenshots in one of the previous posts (#8).

kolax

macrumors G3
Mar 20, 2007
Make it free and I'll buy it.

I'm using Stickies, small font and have it at the bottom right of my screen.

kolax

macrumors G3
Mar 20, 2007
If you are buying paid apps only for free, we can send you a promo code, just let us know ;)

Don't think promo codes are available for the UK iTunes Store? Otherwise that'd be great, and I'd review your app of course.

Nikh

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 15, 2010
Kyiv
Don't think promo codes are available for the UK iTunes Store? Otherwise that'd be great, and I'd review your app of course.
Year ago (or so) Apple allowed to use promo codes for any country, so sent them (for mobile version as well) via private message.

kolax

macrumors G3
Mar 20, 2007
Thanks for the redeem code, actually quite impressed with it given all the customisation available. I like being able to tick things off (and the score-through) so it's still on the list but greyed out. The reminders is great too.

Three things that I'd like improved:

1. Let me make the width what I want. I've got it set to the smallest font size, yet I can't make it really slim. Reason being is I have my To Do lists in the bottom right of my screen and small enough so they are always visible over browser windows etc.

2. Make the X, + and Trash icon disappear when the window isn't active. Keeps the window clean and makes the list the eye catching part, not the icons.

3. Kind of related to point 1, I've adjusted the font size for the list, but I'd like the list name size to be adjustable too in order to shrink the size of the list.

Those with high-res displays won't find points 1 and 3 an issue, but because I'm on a 15" screen with standard resolution, every pixel counts.

If you can get those sorted, then I'll buy your app.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.