Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories

Old May 30, 2011, 06:34 AM   #1
iPadDiva
macrumors newbie

Fender - iPad backside bumper

I'm on a quest to find the perfect holder or cover for my iPad 2. I don't like the Smart Cover at all. This one looks like an interesting product from Quirky. If there were a back handle added - that would be fantastic for relaxing on my porch.

http://t.co/tK3qhHP

In addition to the above, is anyone aware of a lightweight case/cover that actually has a back handle so the iPad can be easily held? I'm very clumsy and I know I'm going to drop this thing. Thanks!!!!!
iPadDiva is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 30, 2011, 11:39 AM   #2
3goldens
macrumors 68000

Maybe your quest next time could involve searching the forum, taking the time to readi the threads dedicated to cases and their capabilities, before starting yet another thread.
Old May 30, 2011, 03:37 PM   #3
BlindMellon
macrumors 65816

I guess that will teach you to come to a Mac forum asking for opinions!

If this is your first post around here, I guess you've figured out some people dont't take kindly to such horrible infractions.

Myself, who cares. Post away. If people are personally offended by such things then they can stay the he'll away from those posts.

Fender cases look good bit aren't in production and may not be unless they get 1000 pre orders.
Old May 30, 2011, 05:20 PM   #4
Blorzoga
macrumors 68020

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3goldens View Post
Maybe your quest next time could involve searching the forum, taking the time to readi the threads dedicated to cases and their capabilities, before starting yet another thread.
Maybe you should just learn to ignore the posts that you feel shouldn't be made. That way new members wouldn't be turned off by obnoxious comments like yours.
Blorzoga is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old May 30, 2011, 10:09 PM   #5
whatdoiknw
macrumors member

new post are what keep forums alive, whether repetitive or not wanting to revive old threads by wanting to start a fresh conversation. And scaring any new members is just plain stupid.

a better response would have been.

Welcome and glad to see another new member posting. A lot of discussions are going on all the time. I think what you've brought up already has a another thread

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1144003

see, so much nicer.
whatdoiknw is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old May 30, 2011, 10:15 PM   #6
glen e
macrumors 68030

I agree with goldens...use the friggin search first.....it's not a matter of being grumpy or arrogant...there is just so much dilution and repetition here just because some people are too lazy to search..

really guys how many new designs of ipad cases are there?

except the 1st - 5 th threads which are always the BEST, or so AWESOME...

please excuse the rant but it does get a bit much....
glen e is offline   -1 Reply With Quote
Old May 30, 2011, 11:40 PM   #7
Blorzoga
macrumors 68020

Quote:
Originally Posted by glen e View Post
I agree with goldens...use the friggin search first.....it's not a matter of being grumpy or arrogant...there is just so much dilution and repetition here just because some people are too lazy to search..

really guys how many new designs of ipad cases are there?

except the 1st - 5 th threads which are always the BEST, or so AWESOME...

please excuse the rant but it does get a bit much....
Boo hoo, cry me a river. Waaa, too much dilution. Does a new post for something that's already been discussed really bother you that much that you need to scold the new poster? Just ignore the post. I'm so sick of members that feel the need to police all the new posts and pounce on someone that posts something that's been addressed. Is it really necessary?
Blorzoga is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old May 31, 2011, 03:19 AM   #8
h00ligan
macrumors 68030

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3goldens View Post
Lol @the irony.
h00ligan is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories