Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > iCloud and Apple Services

Old May 31, 2011, 07:00 PM   #1
dmk1974
macrumors 68000

MobileMe E-mail down???

Anyone else having problems with MobileMe e-mail over the past hour? Seems to work ok on the web-browser MobileMe site, but all of the sudden mail on my MacBook Pro, iPhone AND iPad all are not working at the same time.
dmk1974 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 31, 2011, 07:11 PM   #2
guiltladle
macrumors newbie

I'm having the same problems... all three (iPhone, iPad, Mac) are not connecting, but I can log in to me.com on a browser. I'm being told can't connect to the IMAP server on the Mac, and "wrong username or password" on the iPhone and iPad. Meanwhile, the server status on me.com says every service is in working order right now.
Attached Images

guiltladle is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 31, 2011, 07:18 PM   #3
ugahairydawgs
macrumors 68020

All systems go here.
ugahairydawgs is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 31, 2011, 07:26 PM   #4
dmk1974
macrumors 68000

Quote:
Originally Posted by guiltladle View Post
I'm having the same problems... all three (iPhone, iPad, Mac) are not connecting, but I can log in to me.com on a browser. I'm being told can't connect to the IMAP server on the Mac, and "wrong username or password" on the iPhone and iPad. Meanwhile, the server status on me.com says every service is in working order right now.
Yep, that's exactly my problem as well. Still not working.
dmk1974 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 31, 2011, 07:36 PM   #5
guiltladle
macrumors newbie

Me.com just updated with the following message:

Sorry for those who aren't logged in (and can't see the image)... it says: " MobileMe Mail
Some MobileMe members are intermittently unable to access MobileMe Mail using a desktop email application, iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Members can still access Mail at me.com. Normal service will be restored ASAP. We apologize for any inconvenience."
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen shot 2011-05-31 at 5.35.01 PM.png
Views:	9
Size:	21.9 KB
ID:	287550  

Last edited by guiltladle; May 31, 2011 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Info was only in attached picture
guiltladle is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > iCloud and Apple Services