Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories

Old Jun 1, 2011, 12:38 PM   #1
glen e
macrumors 68030

Review: Watefield Med Cargo bag

Having bought some other stuff from Gary, I knew I would like the Waterfield Cargo bag. But I still am very impressed. Gary's quaity is the best I've seen with stitching perfect and really well thought out design.

My requirements were for a super road warrior bag - one that would hold a Macbook Air in a larger bookbook case, A Treegloo Ipad2, Bose headphones, a cable bag stuffed with HDMI and VGA cables and the big one: a last Gen Epson LCD projector that is huge in comparison with everything else.

Needed it all in without looking bulky.

The Cargo fits the bill - perfectly. I am very glad I also got the Lead Irdium color and texture as leather for me would get beat up on the road. A note: this bag is the medium, for nearly everyone the small will do, and the large is REALLY big.

So here's the pics - and I'll let Gary show you in his videos all the neat workings/features of this case.

everything I need to get inside:

Not bulky when it gets loaded:

http://www.sfbags.com/products/cargo/cargo.htm

Only downside I can see so far is black parachute buckle will get nicked up pretty easily...

Last edited by glen e; Jun 1, 2011 at 12:52 PM.
glen e is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1, 2011, 01:21 PM   #2
SchneiderMan
macrumors 604

What a good looking bag! I must get my hands on one. I praise anything coming out of WaterField.. Even though I'm not religious
Old Jun 1, 2011, 04:19 PM   #3
cdrwinston
macrumors member

That is a good looking bag. I just got the 13" Muzetto in and I love it. and I was thinking of ordering the Vertigo for airplane trips, just because it is light weight. But I love the look of the Cargo...thanks!
cdrwinston is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1, 2011, 04:41 PM   #4
glen e
macrumors 68030

There are so many little things you appreciate about the Waterfield stuff after looking closer...Like bright interior colors so you can see stuff when searching around, a solid amount of pockets, but not so many you end up searching 8 pockets when you need to find that week old parking ticket or eye wash..., etc....

Last edited by glen e; Jun 1, 2011 at 05:16 PM.
glen e is offline   -1 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1, 2011, 05:32 PM   #5
physicsguy13
macrumors 6502

I have a small cargo that I use to carry my iPad 2 and some papers on a daily basis. It is a great bag and keeps me from stuffing too many things into it.
physicsguy13 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories