Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Jun 1, 2011, 11:50 PM   #1
kam0002
macrumors newbie

touchscreen won't work--iPhone 4

This is an iPhone 4 purchased in December. Never had any problems until now. The power button and home button work, but no part of the touch screen will work. The phone will still charge, I've restarted it, restored it, and nothing will make the screen budge. It hasn't been dropped in water or anything like that...what could be causing this and what do you think apple can do about it? I live 2.5 hours away from my closest apple store and right now my phone is useless. No landline and I'm living alone for the summer so I'm pretty much up the creek.
kam0002 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3, 2011, 12:40 PM   #2
barings-prod
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kam0002 View Post
This is an iPhone 4 purchased in December. Never had any problems until now. The power button and home button work, but no part of the touch screen will work. The phone will still charge, I've restarted it, restored it, and nothing will make the screen budge. It hasn't been dropped in water or anything like that...what could be causing this and what do you think apple can do about it? I live 2.5 hours away from my closest apple store and right now my phone is useless. No landline and I'm living alone for the summer so I'm pretty much up the creek.
i have the same problem. Anybody help ?
barings-prod is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4, 2012, 01:15 PM   #3
abatavia
macrumors newbie

How did you fix it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kam0002 View Post
Hey!

I am having the same issue as well..just wondering how you fixed it?

Thanks!
abatavia is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting