Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Mar 20, 2005, 08:19 PM   #1
DickArmAndHarT
macrumors 6502
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Wheres the undo?!!

One annoyance with jaguar I have is many accidential changes made cannot be (command z) undoed.. Such as if you accidential drag an app. out oof the dock you have to go to your application folder to put it back in.. Why not just have a simple undo?? there are other instances in the os that ive noticed had no undo possible. Hmmm..Am i spoiled? Hehehehe
DickArmAndHarT is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20, 2005, 08:23 PM   #2
PlaceofDis
macrumors Core
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
ive never needed the need for an undo, but i suppose it wouldnt be too hard to implement and could be useful at times, but im not sure how much i would use it to be honest

edit: i just looked and there is an undo option in the finder, hmmm ill have to try using it sometime i suppose, i am not sure of its functionality at this point
__________________
dim my eyes on the waves of confessions...
PlaceofDis is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20, 2005, 08:29 PM   #3
DickArmAndHarT
Thread Starter
macrumors 6502
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlaceofDis
ive never needed the need for an undo, but i suppose it wouldnt be too hard to implement and could be useful at times, but im not sure how much i would use it to be honest

edit: i just looked and there is an undo option in the finder, hmmm ill have to try using it sometime i suppose, i am not sure of its functionality at this point
I know that there is an undo feauture, but it wont work undoing all things, one that it wont undo is dock icons, yet if u accidentaly delete a file Undo!
DickArmAndHarT is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20, 2005, 08:31 PM   #4
PlaceofDis
macrumors Core
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by DickArmAndHarT
I know that there is an undo feauture, but it wont work undoing all things, one that it wont undo is dock icons, yet if u accidentaly delete a file Undo!
well i can understand why the dock wouldnt be undone, its not contolled by the finder, it is independent of itself
__________________
dim my eyes on the waves of confessions...
PlaceofDis is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21, 2005, 04:48 AM   #5
DickArmAndHarT
Thread Starter
macrumors 6502
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlaceofDis
well i can understand why the dock wouldnt be undone, its not contolled by the finder, it is independent of itself
that makes sence! gottcha
DickArmAndHarT is offline   0 Reply With Quote

Reply
MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Any games where the iPad is the game 'board' and iPhone/iTouch hold the cards/peices? GizmoDVD iPad 10 Aug 29, 2010 03:37 PM
Need to set up the simplest VNC network where the PC is server and the Mac is client mike-d Mac Basics and Help 7 Jul 10, 2009 12:17 AM
songbird,wheres the eq?or where can i get one timestoby Mac Basics and Help 0 Jan 17, 2009 12:14 PM
Hey, whats that song in the new itunes commercial where the guy knocks over the drink Ninja_Turtle Music Discussion 2 Mar 16, 2005 09:46 PM
Wheres the 15" ALUMAbook? The suspense is KILLIN me! :) regan Macintosh Computers 1 Jan 16, 2003 07:57 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:26 AM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2013, MacRumors.com, LLC