Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Mar 20, 2005, 09:19 PM   #1
DickArmAndHarT
macrumors 6502

Wheres the undo?!!

One annoyance with jaguar I have is many accidential changes made cannot be (command z) undoed.. Such as if you accidential drag an app. out oof the dock you have to go to your application folder to put it back in.. Why not just have a simple undo?? there are other instances in the os that ive noticed had no undo possible. Hmmm..Am i spoiled? Hehehehe
DickArmAndHarT is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20, 2005, 09:23 PM   #2
PlaceofDis
macrumors Core

ive never needed the need for an undo, but i suppose it wouldnt be too hard to implement and could be useful at times, but im not sure how much i would use it to be honest

edit: i just looked and there is an undo option in the finder, hmmm ill have to try using it sometime i suppose, i am not sure of its functionality at this point
Old Mar 20, 2005, 09:29 PM   #3
DickArmAndHarT
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlaceofDis
ive never needed the need for an undo, but i suppose it wouldnt be too hard to implement and could be useful at times, but im not sure how much i would use it to be honest

edit: i just looked and there is an undo option in the finder, hmmm ill have to try using it sometime i suppose, i am not sure of its functionality at this point
I know that there is an undo feauture, but it wont work undoing all things, one that it wont undo is dock icons, yet if u accidentaly delete a file Undo!
Old Mar 20, 2005, 09:31 PM   #4
PlaceofDis
macrumors Core

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickArmAndHarT
I know that there is an undo feauture, but it wont work undoing all things, one that it wont undo is dock icons, yet if u accidentaly delete a file Undo!
well i can understand why the dock wouldnt be undone, its not contolled by the finder, it is independent of itself
Old Mar 21, 2005, 05:48 AM   #5
DickArmAndHarT
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlaceofDis
well i can understand why the dock wouldnt be undone, its not contolled by the finder, it is independent of itself
that makes sence! gottcha

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store