Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ohsnap

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 5, 2004
Could anyone Mage suggestions on which Over-the-ear headphones with volume control and mics that are compatible with iPod/iPad/iPhones? The only ones I could find are made by Skullcandy which have these horribly large sculls all over the headphones.

peapody

macrumors 68040
Oct 7, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I believe klipsch and and bose make iphone compatible ones. Beats as well. Although all of these are overpriced besides the klipsch.

Cole JM

macrumors regular
Mar 13, 2011
I believe klipsch and and bose make iphone compatible ones. Beats as well. Although all of these are overpriced besides the klipsch.

Beats are crap, Vmoda FTW

http://www.amazon.com/V-MODA-XFLPR-...?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1307195149&sr=1-19

niversal Compatibility

Now, your calls and your music are in stereo. Featuring a three-button remote and discrete high-fidelity microphone, the remote/mic cable gives you complete control of your calls and your music. You can adjust the volume, control the playback of your music and video, or record voice memos and answer calls from your iPhone 3GS and more. Plus, you get a long (69-inch) audio cable with 1/4-inch adapter so you can listen to music from your iPod, iPhone or professional stereo equipment. Want to use the Crossfade LP with your Mac? You can, it's compatible with the latest Mac products, including the iMac, Mac Pro, MacBook or MacBook Pro and can be used for iChat, Skype, VoIP, and other audio recording applications.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.