Lion and MBA refresh both coming soon..
..presumably anyway. Can we safely assume that the Lion release will be before (or at least, concurrent with) the new MacBook Air? It would be silly to ship a whole bunch of new machines, only to have those early purchasers to be "rewarded" with downloading and installing a new operating system just a few weeks later.
Right? (I hope, anyway. I was holding off buying an Air until the new ones come out. If I can save myself the annoyance of installing an OS, I'll wait a bit longer, I guess. I do want to avoid the old "well, now I'm going to wait for the inevitable problems of a 'point' release", and convince myself to wait until 10.7.1, and then "well, I'll wait until some other upgrade is available", etc etc)