Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Jun 7, 2011, 04:01 PM   #1
2hvybg3yb
macrumors newbie

Iphone 3GS White screen.

Hi guys.

First post on this board.

Okay. my problem is, that my Iphone 3GS i gone into white screen. I replaced the glass and digitizer and everything went fine, but not the power button, when i squeeze the phone it works. Then i took apart the phone to see if i did something wrong. (Everything worked)

When i could not figure out what was wrong, i accidentally took a 3G! screen and tried to connect it.

I wondered why i would not fit, and then i realized that it was the 3G screen. so i took it out, and then i used the 3GS screen agian. and when i assembled the phone it just went white.

I tried resetting it (Power & Homebutton 10 sec.)
Nothing works, i can hear the phone works. and the vibrate and everything works. But not the screen.

Anybody has any suggestion why this is happening ?
2hvybg3yb is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2011, 11:20 AM   #2
ZakBrandonJake
macrumors member

Might be a faulty LCD??
ZakBrandonJake is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting