Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > iCloud and Apple Services

Old Jun 7, 2011, 06:04 PM   #1
youngsunnz
macrumors regular

I'm not positive but I believe cloudme was bought by Apple. So I tried login into cloud me using my mobile me account. No error sign comes up. Instead it says starting cloudme. It hasnt gone past that screen yet. Does that indicate that me.com accounts will be used with icloud? Once cloudme is converted to icloud. I hope I stumbled upon something.
youngsunnz is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2011, 06:09 PM   #2
kurzz
macrumors 6502

No. Apple bought the iCloud name from them. They then renamed themselves to cloudme. It's still a different and independent company.

Yes. @me.com can be used with iCloud.

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > iCloud and Apple Services