Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

CrzyCanuck72

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 10, 2003
Can we still set hotcorners for the traditional Expose functions (show all windows, show all windows in application, show desktop)? Hotcorners have been a crucial part of my workflow for years now, and if they are removed from Lion I may not upgrade.

Nov 28, 2010
located
It was possible in May:
screenshot20110513at184.png

linkandzelda

macrumors regular
Nov 8, 2010
Seems to be different in DP4. The options for Expose & Spaces has gone and Mission Control is added. From there is a button on the bottom left "Hot Corners" where a section drops down and you can set the original Hot Corners like before.

CrzyCanuck72

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 10, 2003
Seems to be different in DP4. The options for Expose & Spaces has gone and Mission Control is added. From there is a button on the bottom left "Hot Corners" where a section drops down and you can set the original Hot Corners like before.
As long as the option is available, I don't care how buried in the settings it is :p

cksubs

macrumors member
Jul 14, 2009
Can someone with the build posted above please post pictures of the results of hitting those hotcorners? A lot of us here would really appreciate it.

So:
1. Open 3 Safari windows
2. Open 3 Finder windows
3. Open some other windows
4. Set active app to Safari

Hit "All Windows" hotcorner, take pic

Hit "Application Windows" hotcorner, take pic

Hit "Desktop" hotcorner, take pic

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.