Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

freskyrobin

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 9, 2011
NY
here are the following
i can make
Themes
Sliders
BootLogos
Backgrounds

pretty much anything.!

NOTE: might be rejected due to difficulty
NOTE AGAIN: please try to request not difficult themes thanks.

START the requesting!

NOTE YET AGAIN: if there is anything i missed up there and you request it. i MAY be able to do it. depends.

rick snagwell

macrumors 68040
Feb 12, 2011
alta loma, ca
i would like this as a boot logo please.

Attachments

• ricksnagwell.jpg
    ricksnagwell.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 1,337

nickrinaldi

macrumors regular
Jul 21, 2009
2 things

An sbsettings toggle just for the auto brightness on/off setting.

And an invisible lockscreen slider and text test doesn't require you install winterboard.

freskyrobin

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 9, 2011
NY
An sbsettings toggle just for the auto brightness on/off setting.

And an invisible lockscreen slider and text test doesn't require you install winterboard.

there is already a brightness sbsetting toggle and i can make an invisible slider but..... i cant make it so it doesnt appear in WB plus all yuo have to do for invisble slider is make everything transparent on PS CS5 and make dimensions 47 by 71 or the other way around..

nickrinaldi

macrumors regular
Jul 21, 2009
Yes there is a toggle for brightness but not for the auto brightness which is an on/off option rather than manual control with a slider

aceweil

macrumors member
May 23, 2011
I would like an SBsettings icon to place on my home screen rather than having to use activator to access SBsettings.
Also, would like to have a way to set fonts for LS(infolock) without having to change fonts for other things as well.

freskyrobin

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 9, 2011
NY
I would like an SBsettings icon to place on my home screen rather than having to use activator to access SBsettings.
Also, would like to have a way to set fonts for LS(infolock) without having to change fonts for other things as well.

still very advanced stuff.. sorry guys i will do themes bG's sliders and bootlogos

h1r0ll3r

macrumors 68040
Dec 28, 2009
Maryland
Can you make these two images into lockscreen sliders? I'd like them to be transparent so no white/black backgrounds on either of them.

grenade-gloves-skull-crossbones.jpg

1394871-skull_and_crossbones_2_thumb.jpg

You can achieve this by simply replacing the default images on your phone. The "Slide To unlock" text can be edited by changing the strings file on your phone as well.

Pez555

macrumors 68020
Apr 18, 2010
so OP what CAN you do? lol, actually one thing you can do is change the thread title!

Fasm Trout

macrumors newbie
Jan 30, 2010
Request: a tweak that lets you choose a custom background image for open folders and the app switcher (similar to Custom NC Background and Custom Siri Background).

bigsexyy81

macrumors 6502a
May 2, 2010
An iOS 5 replacement for RemindMeLater. Look in Cydia for it. Absolutely brilliant for anyone who uses their iPhone for business. Could charge $5 for it and people would pay that without blinking.

timbudtwo

macrumors newbie
Feb 24, 2012
If you could make a tweak that disables taking screenshots on the lock screen I would appreciate it. I do this almost daily as I am taking it out of my pocket.

Fransis

macrumors newbie
Apr 27, 2013
A tweak that disable bluetooth after x minute isn't paired
A tweak that automatically switch to a specific airplay when present

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.