Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories

Old Jun 9, 2011, 03:56 AM   #1
msindi
macrumors member

Anyone have Marware Microshell Folio WITH BodyGuardz (or other protector)?

I have the BodyGuardz full body protection (front + rear) on my iPad 2 and just got my SECOND Marware Microshell Folio (to replace the first one that I thought was defective and the heavier/annoying to close Marware CEO Hybrid).

I have been having issues getiing my iPad into this thing. The best I got to was getting three out of four corners in (all bar the bottom left one). To do this, I had to put the case under a radiator for an hour so that it expands ever so slightly.

I had similar issues with hte first Microshelll folio I received and returned it thinking that it was a faulty unit (I could only get 2 corners into that one)...

Before I go through the painful process of removing the back BodyGuardz (which also means that I would have wasted some $$$), I wanted to know if anyone has successfully gotten their clear-film protected ipad2 into the Microshell Folio and if they had any tips.

TIA

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories