Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

msindi

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 29, 2011
London, UK
I have the BodyGuardz full body protection (front + rear) on my iPad 2 and just got my SECOND Marware Microshell Folio (to replace the first one that I thought was defective and the heavier/annoying to close Marware CEO Hybrid).

I have been having issues getiing my iPad into this thing. The best I got to was getting three out of four corners in (all bar the bottom left one). To do this, I had to put the case under a radiator for an hour so that it expands ever so slightly.

I had similar issues with hte first Microshelll folio I received and returned it thinking that it was a faulty unit (I could only get 2 corners into that one)...

Before I go through the painful process of removing the back BodyGuardz (which also means that I would have wasted some $$$), I wanted to know if anyone has successfully gotten their clear-film protected ipad2 into the Microshell Folio and if they had any tips.

TIA

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.