Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SRLMJ23

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jul 11, 2008
Central New York
I have a Microsoft Exchange account set up on my phone and it is my main "Contacts & Calendar" though my Exchange does have mail obviously, however, I try and have all my mail sent to my MobileMe account, which is what I have a question about.

I have iTunes 10.5 beta installed because I was going to test iOS 5 (but that never worked...long story and not needed to be known...just know I am not running iOS 5.) So I tried to install the MobileMe Manager for Windows but it gives me an error saying something about my iTunes and how MobileMe Manager cannot be installed. I tried several times, it's not happening.

So what I want to do is get all my contacts to my MobileMe account, currently there is zero contacts there.

So I am wondering if I setup my MobileMe Account in Microsoft Outlook will the contacts sync and if they do sync will they create duplicates in my contacts app?? I want to avoid duplicates at all costs because it would be a pain to go through and delete every duplicate.

So please if anyone else out there has tried this, please let me know. I thank you in advance!!!

PS: I am on a Windows 7 Machine running Microsoft Outlook 2010.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.