Iphone 4 button doesnt always respond. And will apple fix it after i jailbroken it? - MacRumors Forums
Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Jun 18, 2011, 02:50 AM   #1
johnli
macrumors newbie

Iphone 4 button doesnt always respond. And will apple fix it after i jailbroken it?

My iPhone 4 button doesn't always respond And will apple fix it after i jail broken it? but now its restored. so does anyone know if they will fix the problem? :s help please
johnli is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2011, 06:20 AM   #2
ratzzo
macrumors 6502a

To be on the safe side, just restore the phone to its original state, as jailbreaking voids your warranty should the Genius notice it. Once restored, you could just exercise your warranty and have it fixed free of cost.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting